The Harmonic Egg as a Service Business
The Harmonic Egg is appropriately used as either a solo service offering or as an addition to the services offered by complementary therapies like acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, therapists and naturopathic services. It could also be a valuable addition to the services of an MD or DO who is open to alternative therapies, as well as those specializing in sports medicine.
The purchase of a patent-approved Harmonic Egg includes:
- One 11 x 11 x 7 Harmonic Egg with a zero-gravity reclining chair. The room size should be a minimum of 12×14’, but 14×14’ is best.
- A quality sound system and proprietary music.
- LED light system with variable colored lights.
- Crating, shipping, and installation in the buyer’s location.
- On-site training.
- Harmonic Egg manual and required reading list.
- On-going support through advertising on the corporate site and an owner’s video call every 6-8 weeks where owners can ask questions and share helpful information with other owners.
- 1-Year Warranty on the Harmonic Egg structure.
The Harmonic Egg is a unique healing modality, offering a holistic therapy that treats body, mind, and spirit from the inside out.
Pricing is based upon current currency valuations. Contact us by phone at (303) 513-3697 or through the form for pricing and to receive an Information Packet.
What People are Saying About the Harmonic Egg
“We have worked for others most of our lives and the thought of owning our own business was daunting. From our very first encounter with Gail we knew she believed in us and our vision of being sole proprietors owning a healing clinic with the Harmonic Egg as its centerpiece. She has proven her honesty, integrity and transparency many times over from the moment we decided to purchase our Eggs to the present. She coached us through the planning process, was available to guide us through the business aspects and delivered two information packed days of training with supporting materials. Gail made the best choice in partnering with Daryl and Tony to manufacture the Eggs as they also made us feel welcome with our endless questions. Gail has continued to be available for coaching and mentoring as we move along the path to a successful business. We feel very supported by Gail and we feel we are part of a family of people who understand the importance of the technology which Gail has brought forward. Gail has been and continues to be the biggest cheerleader for our fledgling business. We count our blessing that we found Gail, the technology and the Harmonic Egg family.”
Greg and Debra, Latitude 34°