Neck pain / stiff neck can be an imbalance in the throat chakra!
Blue is an essential healing color as it is linked with serenity, truth, and harmony, and has a relaxing effect on the mind and the body. Because it is considered a ‘cold’ color, blue can be used in all conditions that involve heat in the body. Hence it is suitable for cooling fevers, lowering blood pressure, inflammation, and rapid heart rates. It helps with sleep and is, therefore, an ideal color for calming hyperactive children.
Blue is specific to the throat chakra, which governs communication and self-expression. It helps you to express your thoughts and emotions verbally to bring your inner desires to material manifestation.
Imbalances in the throat chakra can manifest as sore throat, laryngitis, ear, stiff neck (pain in neck), pinched nerve, and more.
- Light blue is considered more spiritual, dark blue more sociable
- Facilitates clear communication
- Eases chronic pain
- Enhances confidence in speaking
- Aids in calming the mind (mental relaxation)
- Cools down inflammations (don’t forget rheumatic inflammations)
- Reduces Fever
- Reduces high blood pressure (Red increases blood pressure)
- Stops bleeding
- Relieves headaches
- Calms strong emotions like anger, aggression or hysteria
- Brings tranquility
- Eases sore throats
- Acts as an anti-irritant (for instance redness of the skin)
- Stimulates the parasympathetic system
- Blue can be used for any type of ailment associated with speech, communication, or the throat. It is excellent for laryngitis or inflammation of the larynx